Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Round 2

Well, tomorrow I'm heading back to Ubrique, Spain for another 10 months teaching English in the best little primary school in town. :) I'm not overly thrilled with the fact that I have to catch two planes, enjoy a layover or two, hop on a train for a couple hours...and then catch a bus which after 24 hours of travelling will finally drop me off in Ubrique. However, I've moved to a new apartment, have two new roommates, and am looking forward to another great year! After a month of walking the Camino de Santiago and such a demanding summer spent studying for the LSAT and planning for my next step (Law School!), heading back to Spain will be a nice, welcomed change.

Please continue to check my blog; in between Law School apps and teaching I will do my best to keep the blog up-to-date and to include you in round 2 of my amazing adventure.

Take care and check back soon!

No comments: